These large, sturdy shade structures easily accommodate two chaise lounges. The marine grade cover is available with an optional mesh panel for greater ventilation and improved air flow.
- Size: 80″ w x 67″ d x 67″ h
- Fits two side by side standard chaise lounges
- 0.5″ & 0.75” diam. Aluminum ribs with mill finish
- Cover is made of marine grade, solution dyed acrylic
- An optional open weave mesh panel for added wind resistance is also available.
- Aluminum hardware and foot
- For greater stability, 5″ x 12″cabana foot inserts into sand
- Weight: 32 lbs
When selecting fabrics, keep in mind that while some colors are the same in both marine grade and furniture grade, there is a difference in the material. Marine Grade fabrics have a fluorocarbon finish to enhance water repellency and UV resistance. This treatment makes the fabric stiffer and perfect for umbrella canopies. Furniture Grade fabrics have a softer feel, are less likely to wrinkle, and are slightly lighter weight making them more comfortable for cushions and pillows, though also practical for umbrella canopies. Both grades are made of solution dyed acrylics and are mildew and fade resistant. However, canopies made from marine grade fabrics have a longer lifespan. Spectrum furniture grade fabrics are not recommended for use on umbrellas.
We offer MARINE GRADE Fabric from Outdura and Sunbrella.